Consuming magic mushrooms or magic truffles
Eating and chewing magic mushrooms and magic truffles is the most comon way to consume these magical hallucigenes. An other way of eating shrooms or truffles is drinking them in the form of tea.
Why would I make magic mushroom or magic truffle tea
Making and drinking magic mushroom or magic truffle tea has one big benefit and that is the taste. Eventhough we don’t mind the taste of them, some people have difficulties with consuming them the ‘regular’ way. When you make tea the taste of the shrooms or truffles will be watered down a bit. If you are one of those people that don’t like the taste of shrooms or magic truffles, than this is tea recipe is especially for you!
If you decide to make and drink tea without eating the residu, your trip will be more stable and maybe milder. If you decide to also eat the residu, than the trip does not differ really from your ‘regular’ trip.
Magic mushroom or magic truffle tea recipe
- Make sure the shrooms or magic truffles are cut in small pieces, you can also crush them or grind them with a coffee grinder or a pestle and mortar.
- Boil / warm up the water. You can decide how strong your tea and trip will be, on how many truffles or shrooms you will add to your tea.
- Remove the water when it start to boil. Make sure the temperature is not too hot (not hotter than 70 Celsius degrees). Too much heat will break down the psilocybin, so make sure the temperature is 70 degrees or below, when you add it to the truffles or shrooms.
- Add the truffles or shrooms to the water and leave the tea for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir the tea with a spoon.
- You can drink your mushy/ truffle tea now! 🙂 If you like you can add some honey or lemon for the tea.
- For the best effect, make sure you also consume the residu on the bottom of your glass.
Add some flavour to your magical tea
Why stop here .. when you can make your tea even more yummy?
If you would like to add some flavour, you can always add some organic honey, ginger or lemon.
You can add either one of those at step 4 in the recipe, make suro e tstirr the tea mixture a bit to get the full flavours in there.
As you can see, making your own magical bevarage is very easy. Do you have your own magical recipe? We would love to hear more about them, please let us know in the comments below!